On TV Tonight, Sunday, February 5, 2023: Find out what’s on TV tonight with our complete TV guide of the best primetime and late night movies on Rai, Mediaset and all major free-to-air TV channels.
What movies are on TV today? Here is our Complete TV guide with the best films airs tonight, Sunday, February 5, 2023, prime and late evening on major free-to-air TV channels with story, cast and trailers.
If you are not in the mood to watch movies but prefer plan entertainment or understanding, row or one drama For your night on tv then we refer you to our TV Guide: Programs and series to watch on TV on the evening of Sunday, February 5.
Best Movies on TV Tonight, Sunday 5 February 2023
Until the last clue – at 21.20 on Channel 5
(Drama, Thriller, 2021, duration: 128 min.)
Film about John Lee Hancock With Denzel Washington, Rami Malek, Jared Leto, Sofia Vassilieva, Natalie Morales, Tom Hughes, Chris Bauer, Terry Kinney, Jason James Richter, Stephanie Erb, Michael Hyatt, Adam Harrington, Kerry O’Malley, Isabelle Arraiza and Joris Yarsky.
The plot of the film Until the last clue: Kern County Sheriff’s Deputy Joe “Dick” Deacon is sent to Los Angeles on what was supposed to be a quick clue gathering mission. On the contrary, he becomes involved in the hunt for the killer terrorizing the city. The investigation is led by Sergeant Jim Baxter, who, impressed by Dick’s instincts, asks for his unofficial help. But as they hunt down the killer, Baxter ignores that the investigation reveals some of the situations Dick has faced in the past, revealing nasty secrets that could jeopardize far more than his case…
Million Dollar Baby – at 21:15 on Cielo
(Drama, 2004, duration: 137 min.)
Film about Clint Eastwood, With Clint Eastwood, Hilary Swank, Morgan Freeman, Jay Baruchel, Mike Colter, Lucia Rijker, Anthony Mackie, Margot Martindale, Ricky Lindhome, Michael Peña, Benito Martinez, Bruce McVittie, David Powledge, Joe D’Angerio, Marcus Chait, Ned Eisenberg, Tom McClister and Morgan Eastwood.
Plot of the movie Million Dollar Baby: The protagonist of the story is Frankie Dunn, a grumpy and elderly boxing manager who has only one friend, former African-American boxer Eddie Dupree, nicknamed Scrap Metal. They work together at an old gym in suburban Los Angeles, but the news that their top boxer Big Willy plans to replace them with a smarter and more ambitious manager upsets Frankie greatly. Frustration turns to disbelief when 32-year-old Maggie Fitzgerald, a modest waitress, decides she wants to pursue a boxing career and asks for help from a grumpy trainer. Despite his initial shock, Frankie realizes that Maggie is a born boxer and tries not to make the same mistakes that caused Big Willie to leave the dusty gym…
Nanny Matilda and Big Botto – at 21.20 on Italia 1
(Comedy, Family, Fantasy, 2010, duration: 109 min.)
Film about Susanna White, With Emma Thompson, Ralph Fiennes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Rhys Ifans, Maggie Smith, Asa Butterfield, Daniel Mays, Bill Bailey, Nonso Anozie and Sam Kelly.
Movie Tata Matilda and the Big Bang: During World War II, Isabelle Green, a young mother of three slightly mischievous children, struggles to run her farm alone, despite the fact that her husband Rory has gone to the front and her brother-in-law Phil is ready for it. anything to get her to sell the property. In addition, Mrs. Green’s life is complicated by her children Norman, Megsy and Vincent, who continue to quarrel, and a frustrating job in the store along with an old and clumsy assistant with frequent senile crises, Mrs. Docherty.
As if that wasn’t enough, her arrogant and spoiled grandchildren Celia and Cyril Gray have arrived from London to spend time on a farm away from the war, and the village warden continues to scare her with absurd talk of an imaginary bomb that could rain on her head at any moment.
However, one evening at the door of Mrs. Green, who came to her aid to fix everything, a mythical and irreplaceable nanny in case of unforeseen circumstances will knock: Nanny Matilda …
Out of Sight – 9:10 pm on TwentySeven
(Thriller, 1998, duration: 123 min.)
Film about Steven Soderbergh With George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez, Ving Rhames, Don Cheadle, Dennis Farina, Albert Brooks, Steve Zahn, Luis Guzman, Catherine Keener, Isaiah Washington, Keith Loneker, Nancy Allen, Donna Frenzel, Paul Sualo, Scott Allen, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Viola Davis, Wayne Pere, Joe Crest, Wendell B. Harris Jr., James Black and Paul Calderon.
Plot of the movie Out of Sight: Forty-year-old Jack Foley is an unusual criminal, sophisticated and educated, specializing in bank robberies. The man is known for his gentle and non-aggressive manner: during robberies, Jack usually takes out all the money present with grace and kindness, never resorting to violence. However, his unusual and commendable attitude does not help him in his criminal plans. In fact, the mild-mannered criminal, completely lacking the insight and aggressiveness of robbers, does nothing but gather the losers, constantly entering and leaving prison. After the latest robbery fails, a man sentenced to 30 years in prison is in the Glades Prison in Florida. Here, with the assistance of his right-hand man Buddy and other inmates, a forty-year-old man plans his escape…
Other films airing on prime time TV tonight:
- red snake (Drama, War, 2019, duration: 112 min) live at 21 on Irisfilm by Caroline Furest, starring Dylan Gwin, Esther Garrel, Camelia Jordana, Maya Sansa, Mark Ryder, Nanna Blondell, Korkmaz Arslan, Noush Skaugen, Amira Casar and Youssef Duazou.
- 7 kg in 7 days (Comedy, 1986, running time: 112 min) aired at 21 at Cine34film by Luca Verdone with Carlo Verdone, Renato Pozzetto, Silvia Annicchiarico, Fiammetta Baralla, Franco Diogen, Lella Fabrizi, Monica Gioia, Salvatore Porcaro, Tiziana Pini, Annabella Schiavone, Franco Adducci, Fabrizio Sergi and Pino D’Aloy.
- Death Game – Dangerous Game (Thriller, 2013, duration: 84 min) live on 21 out of 20George Isaac film starring Toby Stevens, Rufus Sewell, Ralph Brown, Gabriel Byrne, James Frain and Leo Gregory.
- bigfoot cop (Comedy, Crime Story, 1973, duration: 110 min) live at 21.10 on the Rai Movie channelSteno film starring Bud Spencer, Adalberto Maria Merli, Raymond Pellegrin, Juliette Mainiel, Mario Pilar, Salvatore Morra, Enzo Cannavale and Angelo Infanti.
- My country wedding (Comedy, Sentimental, 2019, duration: 120 min) live at 21.10 on La5a Justin G. Dyke film starring Greystone Holt, Bea Santos, Celeste Desjardins, Dinah Carter, Jessie Collin, Erica Deutschman, Greg Vaughan, Allison Hossack, Mike Shara and Charlotte Hegele.
- private war (Drama, Biographical, 2018, duration: 106 min) live at 21.10 on Rai Historyfilm by Matthew Hyneman starring Rosamund Pike, Jamie Dornan, Stanley Tucci, Tom Hollander, Corey Johnson, Hilton McRae, Raad Ravi, Jeremy Laert and Jesuthasan Antonitasan.
- Blood money – at any cost (Drama, Thriller, 2017, duration: 100 min) on air at 21.20 on Rai 4Lucky McKee starring John Cusack, Ellar Coltrane, Willa Fitzgerald, Jacob Artist and Ned Bellamy.
- Still love each other (Sentimentale, 2015, duration: 83 min) live at 21.20 on TV 2000 a Michael M. Scott film starring Teri Polo, Paul Johansson, Chloe Babcook, Lini Evans, Malcolm Stewart, Christopher Russell, Zach Santiago, Lucia Walters, Giles Panton, Terence Kelly, Rebecca Olson and Jody Thompson.
Movie shown on TV late tonight:
- Regular unknown (Comedy, 1958, running time: 105 min) aired at 23:05 on Rai Moviefilm by Mario Monicelli with Toto, Vittorio Gassman, Marcello Mastroianni, Renato Salvatori, Carla Gravina, Claudia Cardinale, Tiberio Murgia, Memmo Carotenuto, Rossana Rory, Carlo Pisacane, Gina Rovere, Gina Amendola, Lella Fabrizi, Elvira Tonelli, Mario Feliciani, Mimmo Poli , Mario De Simone, Nino Marchetti, Aldo Trifiletto, Renato Terra, Amerigo Santarelli, Lisa Romy, Roberto Spiombi, Gustavo Serena, Ida Masetti, Mario Meniconi, Pasquale Misiano and Edith Brooke
- Greystoke – The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (Adventure, 1983, duration: 154 min) aired at 23:10 on TwentySevenfilm by Hugh Hudson starring Ralph Richardson, Ian Holm, James Fox, Christopher Lambert, Andie MacDowell, Paul Jeffery, Richard Griffiths, Christopher Beck, Cheryl Campbell, Ian Charleson, Nigel Devempor, Nicholas Farrell and Mac Wilson.
- Florence (biographical, comedy, drama, 2016, duration: 111 min) aired at 23:20 on IrisStephen Frears film starring Meryl Streep, Hugh Grant, Simon Helberg, Rebecca Ferguson, Nina Arianda, John Kavanagh, David Haig, Christian McKay and Mark Arnold.
- If I were you (Comedy, 2016, duration: 90 min) live at 23:30 on the ninthfilm by Max Croci with Luca Argentero, Ambra Angiolini, Stefano Fresi, Serena Rossi, Grazia Schiavo, Fioretta Marie, Carolina Poccioni, Marco Todisco, Gualtiero Burzi, Pia Lanciotti, Giulia Greco, Nicola Stravalachi, Roberta Mengozzi, Angela Melillo and Giulietta Rebegiani.
- Anna, this is a special treat. (Drama, Erotica, 1973, running time: 100 minutes) aired at 23.35 on the ninthfilm by Giuliano Carnimeo with Edwiga Fenech, Corrado Pani, Richard Conte, Antonio Casale, Bruno Corazzari, Corrado Gaipa, Ettore Manni, Laura Bonaparte, Umberto Rajo and John Richardson.
- Tonight at Alice’s house (Comedy, 1990, duration: 123 min) on the air at 23:35 on Cine34film Carlo Verdone with Carlo Verdone, Ornella Muti, Sergio Castellitto, Yvonne Schio, Beatrice Palme, Cinzia Leone, Mariangela Giordano, Francesca D’Aloha, Chiara Almonino, Paolo Paoloni, John Charles Carlsen, Alessandra Wazzoler, Sebastiano Busiri Vici and Gea Martyr.
The editors are not responsible for any changes in the schedule that are not announced by the TV channels.
Source: Coming Soon
I am David Jack, an experienced writer with a passion for news and entertainment. I specialize in writing articles about the latest trends in the entertainment industry for News Unrolled, a leading online news website. My writing is often praised for its insight and clarity of language.