On TV Tonight, Sunday, March 19, 2023: Find out what’s on TV tonight with our complete TV guide of the best primetime and late night movies on Rai, Mediaset and all major free-to-air TV channels.
What movies are on TV today? Here is our Complete TV guide with the best films airs tonight, Sunday, March 19, 2023, prime and late evening on major free-to-air TV channels with story, cast and trailers.
If you are not in the mood to watch movies but prefer plan entertainment or understanding, row or one drama For your night on tv then we refer you to our TV Guide: Programs and series to watch on TV on the evening of Sunday, March 19.
Best Movies Tonight on TV, Sunday 19 March 2023
Ocean’s 8 – at 21:10 on TwentySeven
(Action, Thriller, 2018, duration: 110 min)
Film about Gary Ross, With Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Matt Damon, Dakota Fanning, Olivia Munn, Richard Armitage, Katie Holmes, James Corden and Kim Kardashian.- Advertisement -
Movie plot of Ocean’s 8: After serving five years, eight months and twelve days in prison, Debbie Ocean is back on the loose, ready to commit the next heist. In fact, Danny’s sister had plenty of time to orchestrate the perfect scam, planning to steal the luxurious diamond necklace that actress Daphne Kluger would wear to the exclusive MET Gala. To pull off the heist of the century, Debbie needs the best crooks. A determined Ocean convinces his friend Lou to get involved and recruits Amita, Tammy and Constance. After a series of searches, a group of robbers contact the hacker Nine Ball, who will prove to be a valuable resource for the success of their plan. With the complicity of Rose Vale’s stylist, Debbie and her team will attempt to trade the precious necklace for an exact replica of the jewel, taking advantage of the frivolous and exuberant Daphne. After meeting an ex-lover with whom Debbie is still in love, the group prepares to infiltrate a celebrity gala…
13:00: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi – at 21:15 on Cielo- Advertisement -
(action, drama, thriller, 2016, duration: 144 min.)
Film about michael Bay, WithPablo Schreiber, John Krasinski, Toby Stevens, David Denman, Max Martini, James Badge Dale, David Costabile, Dominique Fumusa, Demetrius Gross and Alexia Barlier.
13 Hours Movie Plot: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi: The film tells about the efforts of a group of former American soldiers after the terrorist attack in Libya. It’s 2012: after the fall of Gaddafi, the atmosphere in the North African state is agitated by the power vacuum left by the dictator. The Libyan country is now considered one of the most dangerous places in the world, and many foreign diplomats have fled the area fearing militant attacks.
However, the port city of Benghazi still hosts the unofficial headquarters of the CIA, guarded by a group of six former US military personnel. One of the newcomers to the security team is Jack Silva, who is introduced to the job by Tyrone’s friend and colleague Ron Woods. Then US Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens arrives.
On the night of September 11, 2012, a detachment of the diplomatic and intelligence service was attacked by well-armed local rebels. The only ones who can resist the raid and avoid total disaster are six American consular security agents…
“Perfect Getaway” – at 21:20 on Rai 4.
(Thriller, 2009, duration: 98 min.)
Film about David Tui, With Milla Jovovich, Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Keele Sanchez, Chris Hemsworth, Dale Dickey, Wendy Brown, Travis Willingham and Marley Shelton.
Plot of the movie “Perfect Getaway”: The film tells the story of newlyweds Cliff and Sydney on their honeymoon in Hawaii. While walking on a remote island in the middle of the ocean, they meet two more couples: Nick and Gina, Cleo and Kale. The group decides to take the route together when they are informed that a man and a woman have committed several brutal murders right on the island.
The news creates tension in the group because everyone is suspicious of each other, primarily because where they are, they cannot be saved. Thus, the holiday will turn into a real nightmare, especially for one of the two couples caught in the sights of serial killers…
Tito and the Aliens – at 21.05 on Rai Gulp
(Comedy, Fantasy, 2018, duration: 92 min.)
Film about Paola Randi, With Valerio Mastandrea, Clemence Poesy, Luca Esposito, Chiara Stella Riccio, Miguel Herrera, John Keo and Gianfelice Imparato.
Film Tito and the Aliens: The film shows a professor, or rather a Neapolitan scientist, who lives isolated from the world in a mobile home in the Nevada desert, next to Area 51. While he is supposed to work on a secret project for the United States government. , he does nothing but spend his days on the couch listening to the sounds of space.
A flat and monotonous life, marked by the death of his wife, whose voice he still hopes to catch. His only contact with the outside world, as well as the only source of panache in his life, is Stella, a young wedding planner who organizes weddings for alien-hunting tourists.
His secluded existence is turned upside down with the arrival from Naples of his two nephews: 16-year-old Anita and 7-year-old Tito, whom brother Fidel entrusted to him before his death…
- Burning Plain (Drama, 2008, duration: 147 min) aired at 21 on Irisfilm by Guillermo Arriaga with Charlize Theron, Kim Basinger, Jennifer Lawrence, Jose Maria Yazpik, Joaquim de Almeida, Tessa Ea, Diego J. Torres, Brett Cullen, J.D. Pardo, Fernanda Romero, Danny Pino, Stacy Marie Worden, Taylor Worden, T .J. Plunkett, Casey Thomas and Sean McGrath.
- superfans (Humorist, 1986, duration: 94 min) on the air at 21 at Cine34a film by Neri Parenti with Paolo Villaggio, Liu Bosizio, Plinio Fernando, Gigi Reder, Luc Merenda, Eva Lena and Jimmy Phenomenon.
- Long live Vegas (Comedy, Musical, 1963, duration: 86 min) live at 9:00 pm on Warner TVa George Sidney film starring Elvis Presley, Ann-Margret, Cesare Danova, William Demarest, Nicky Blair and the Anniversary Four.
- 300: Rise of an Empire (action, drama, 2014, duration: 102 min.) aired at 21.05 20film by Noam Murro, starring Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Rodrigo Santoro, Jamie Blackley, Yigal Naor, Lena Headey, Callan Mulvey, David Wenham, Hans Matheson, Jack O’Connell, Andrew Tiernan and Farshad Farahat.
- Follow the pen (comedy, western, 1981, duration: 92 min) on the air at 21.10 on the Rai Movie channela film by Michele Lupo with Bud Spencer, Piero Trombetta, Renato Scarpa, Souad Amidu, Joe Bugner, Marilda Dona and Sara Franchetti.
- undercover millionaire (Sentimental, Comedy, 2018, duration: 84 min) live at 21.10 on La5film by Michael M. Scott, starring Steve Lund, Siobhan Williams, Ellie Bertram, Adam DiMarco, Michael Kopsa, Elise Gatien, Karen Holness, Jaime Callica and Ben Sullivan.
- Diana – The Secret History of Lady D. (biographical, drama, sentimental, 2013, duration: 113 min) aired at 21.10 on Rai Historyfilm by Oliver Hirschbiegel, starring Naomi Watts, Naveen Andrews, Douglas Hodge, Geraldine James, Juliet Stevenson, Charles Edwards, Kas Anwar and Lawrence Belcher.
- Joseph of Nazareth (Drama, Historical, Religious, 2000, duration: 90 min) live at 21.20 on TV 2000a film by Rafael Mertes and Elisabetta Marchetti with Tobias Moretti, Stefania Rivi, Ennio Fantasticini, Francesco Dominedo, Omar Lahlow and Franco Interlenghi.
- Italian murder (Comedy, 2017, duration: 99 min) live at 22:50 on Cine34film Maccio Capatonda with Maccio Capatonda, Herbert Ballerina, Ivo Avido, Sabrina Ferilli, Fabrizio Biggio and Antonia Truppo.
- Guappi (Drama, 1974, duration: 130 min) on the air at 22:55 on Rai Movie channelfilm by Pasquale Schitieri, with Claudia Cardinale, Franco Nero, Fabio Testi, Lina Polito, Raymond Pellegrin, Rita Forzano, Nino Vingelli, Antonio Orlando, Genger Gatti, Sergio Serafini, Alessandro Perrella, Anna Walter, Sonia Viviani, Marcello Filotico, Edoardo Maschia and Luigi Papa.
- All roads lead to Rome (Comedy, Sentimental, 2015, duration: 90 min) live at 22.55 on La5film by Ella Lemhagen starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Raul Bova, Claudia Cardinale, Paz Vega and Rosie Day.
- Around the world in 80 Days (Adventure, 1956, duration: 125 min) aired at 10:55 pm on Warner TVfilm by Michael Anderson, starring David Niven, Cantinflas, Robert Newton, Shirley MacLaine, Charles Boyer, Joe E. Brown, John Gielgud, Trevor Howard, Buster Keaton, Martin Carol, John Carradine, Melville Cooper, Noël Coward, Ronald Colman, Charles Coburn, Marlene Dietrich, Fernandel, Peter Lorre, Frank Sinatra and Luis Miguel Dominguin.
- double fault (Drama, Thriller, 2018, duration: 125 min) aired at 23:00 on Rai 4Simon Kaiser film starring Guy Pearce, Pierce Brosnan, Minnie Driver, Alexandra Shipp, Odeya Rush, Jamie Kennedy and Clark Gregg.
- Killer Doll 3 (Horror, 1991, duration: 90 min) aired at 23:00 in Italy 2Jack Bender film starring Justin Whalin, Perry Reeves, Travis Fine, Andrew Robinson, Jeremy Silvers and Peter Haskell.
- Client (Drama, 2016, duration: 125 min) aired at 23:05 on Rai 5film by Asghar Farhadi starring Shahab Hosseini, Taraneh Alidusti and Babak Karimi.
- Gentle rascal (Comedy, 1991, duration: 106 min) aired at 23:10 on TwentySevenfilm by John Hughes, starring: James Belushi, Kelly Lynch, Alisan Porter, John Getz, Fred Dalton Thompson, Cameron Thor, Branscombe Richmond, Gayle Boggs, Burke Byrnes, Viveca Davis, Charles Adams, Tammy Karabas Brody, Joe Liss, Joel Levin and Susan Pouget.
- Mary Queen of Scots (biographical, drama, historical, 2018, duration: 125 min) on air at 23:15 on Irisfilm by Josie Rourke, starring Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan, Jack Lowden, David Tennant, Gemma Chan, Guy Pearce, Brendan Coyle and Martin Compston.
- Buried hell (Action, 1997, duration: 105 min) aired at 23.20 out of 20film by Felix Enriquez Alcala starring Steven Seagal, Kris Kristofferson, Stephen Lang, Harry Dean Stanton, Levon Helm, Marg Helgenberger and Brad Hunt.
- Secretary (Drama, 1974, duration: 90 min) on the air at 23:55 on Skyfilm by Francisco Lara Polopa starring Ornella Muti, Philippe Leroy, Emilio Gutierrez Caba, Angel Menendez, Lina Canalejas, David Lara, Elena Samarina, Curro Summers and José Vivo.
Other films airing on prime time TV tonight:
Movie shown on TV late tonight:
The editors are not responsible for any changes in the schedule that are not announced by the TV channels.
Source: Coming Soon
I am David Jack, an experienced writer with a passion for news and entertainment. I specialize in writing articles about the latest trends in the entertainment industry for News Unrolled, a leading online news website. My writing is often praised for its insight and clarity of language.