Tonight on TV, Monday, March 20, 2023: Find out what’s on TV tonight with our complete TV guide of the best movies in prime and late nights on Rai, Mediaset and all major free-to-air TV channels.
What movies are on TV today? Here is our Complete TV guide with the best films airs tonight, Monday, March 20, 2023, prime and late evening on major free-to-air TV channels with story, cast and trailers.
If you are not in the mood to watch movies but prefer plan entertainment or understanding, row or one drama For your night on tv then we refer you to our TV Guide: Programs and series to watch on TV on the evening of Monday, March 20.
Best Movies on TV Tonight, Monday 20 March 2023
The most beautiful day in the world – at 21:00 on Cine34
(Comedy, 2019, duration: 104 min.)
Film about Alessandro Siani, With Alessandro Ciani, Stefania Spampinato, Giovanni Esposito, Sara Ciocca, Leone Riva, Stefano Pesce, Lee Gill, Jun Ichikawa, Nicola Rignanese, Benedetto Casillo, Enzo Paci, Enrico Ianniello and Gianni Ferreri.
Synopsis for “The Most Beautiful Day Ever”: This is the story of Arturo Meraviglia, the impresario of a small theater that is now on the verge of bankruptcy. An unexpected inheritance from a distant uncle sparks hope of paying off his debts, but the inheritance turns out not to be an astronomical figure, as he believes, but two children, Rebecca and Joele. Discouraged, Arturo begins a tumultuous coexistence with the two of them, but one day he discovers that Gioele has an extraordinary power: he is able to perform magic.
As his vaudeville theatre, Gioele could be the solution to his problems and the salvation of a fading present with no future. But Arturo is not the only one interested in the little boy’s talent, in fact even a group of scientists are following him, intent on learning what his great illusionist talents hide. Thus, the impresario is able to protect the child both for his undertaking and for the affection that binds him to Gioele. With him will be unusual friends and a fascinating explorer, ready to go on an adventure to help Arturo survive the most beautiful day in the world…
The darkest hour is at 21 on Iris
(biographical, drama, historical, military, 2017, duration: 125 min.)
Film about Joe Wright With Gary Oldman, Kristin Scott Thomas, Lily James, Stephen Dillane, Ronald Pickup, Ben Mendelsohn, Nicholas Jones, Richard Lumsden, Brian Pettifer, Samuel West, David Schofield, Malcolm Storri, Hilton McRae and Benjamin Whitrow.
Synopsis for Dark Times: The film tells the story of Winston Churchill at the beginning of World War II, more precisely in 1940. The British Prime Minister faces one of his most important and decisive tests: he must decide whether to negotiate a peace treaty. with Nazi Germany, or, conversely, continue the war and intervene in armed conflict to protect the ideals of their people. At a time when the invasion of Nazi troops is imminent, Churchill makes a decision that will change the fate of not only his country, but the whole world. The prime minister will have to strike a balance between unprepared public opinion on the one hand and King George VI and his party working against him on the other. Beside him, behind the scenes of this story, his wife Clementine and personal assistant Elizabeth Leighton, who will play a decisive role in one of the most terrible moments for the UK…
Secret Garden – at 21.10 on La5
(Drama, Fantasy, 2020, duration: 100 min.)
Film about Mark Manden, With Dixie Egerix, Colin Firth, Julie Walters, Gemma Powell, Edan Hayhurst, Isis Davis and Maeve Dermody.
Scene from the Secret Garden movie: The film tells the story of Mary, a little girl born in India to English parents. Orphaned by an epidemic, she moves in with her widowed uncle, Lord Archibald Craven, in a huge mansion in Yorkshire. The uncle is almost never at home, and the little girl spends a lot of time with the maid Martha, who informs her of the existence of a garden on the estate, tended by Mrs. Craven when she was still alive.
From that moment on, the search for the hidden garden becomes the mission of a little girl who finds a piece of paradise in a big house in this magical place. In the garden, a little girl discovers family secrets and a wonderful world in which to let her imagination run wild…
Deposit – at 21.15 on La7
(Thriller, 2004, duration: 119 min)
Film about Michael Mann, With Tom Cruise, Jamie Foxx, Jada Pinkett Smith, Javier Bardem, Mark Ruffalo, Peter Berg, Bruce McGill, Irma P. Hall, Barry Shabaka Henley, Emilio Rivera, Bodhi Elfman, Stephen Kozlowski, Wade Williams, Thomas Rosales Jr., Paul Adelstein , Roger Stoneburner and Kenneth Choi.
Side movie plot: Max Durochet, a taxi driver with twelve years of experience, moves through the illuminated streets of Los Angeles at night. Max has a special sensibility and District Attorney Annie, fascinated by the man, leaves him her phone number after a taxi ride.
Later, Vincent, a mysterious businessman, gets into a car and offers him a tidy sum of money for the entire night, on the condition that he transport it to all the addresses he provides. Puzzled at first, the taxi driver decides to accept, enticed by the large fee. Upon arriving at their first destination, Max learns of Vincent’s true intentions. Terrified, he still tries to convince his client to abandon his plans, also because he is afraid to intervene and ruin his life.
To thwart Vincent, Max crashes his cab in the street, but the man manages to escape and runs to his final address. Then the taxi driver begins to rummage through the client’s suitcase left in the car, finding out the identity of another victim…
Lady Macbeth – at 21.20 on Cielo
(Drama, 2016, duration: 89 min.)
Film about William Oldroyd, With Florence Pugh, Cosmo Jarvis, Paul Hilton, Naomi Aki, Christopher Fairbank and Golda Rochevel.
Movie plot of Lady Macbeth: The film is set in 1865 England. If the fashion of the time encases women in tiny corsets and heavy crinolines, social conventions want her to be chained to a domineering and domineering husband without outbursts of passion or independence. Renunciation and balance are the teachings taught to young girls of marriageable age and the solid foundation on which a stable marriage is built. Young Lady Macbeth refuses to lead a miserable existence in the service of a negligent husband and embarks on a path of selfishness and violence, trying to free herself from the bonds that she so hated. “Sold” in marriage to a man she doesn’t love and is twice her age, 17-year-old Katherine begins a secret relationship with a young fiancé. A passionate story that has come to break the monotony and solitude of village life becomes a real obsession for the girl, so much so that it pushes her to extreme and ruthless actions…
- Saint Anthony of Padua (biographical, historical, religious, 2002, duration: 102 min.) on the air at 20.55 on TV 2000film by Umberto Marino with Daniele Liotti, Enrico Brignano, Vittoria Puccini, Peppino Mazzotta, Francesco Stella and Glauco Honorato.
- Kickboxer: Retribution (action, drama, 2018, duration: 110 min) live at 21.05 20a film by Dimitri Logothetis starring Alain Moussi, Christopher Lambert, Sarah Malakul Lane, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Hafthor Julius Bjornsson, Mike Tyson, Sam Medina, Steven Swadling, Jessica Yann and Maxime Savaria.
- Day of the Long Rifles (Western, 1971, running time: 110 min) on air at 21.10 on the Rai Movie channelDon Medford film starring Oliver Reed, Candice Bergen, Gene Hackman, Bernard Kay, Simon Oakland, H.D. Spradlin, William Watson, L.C. Jones and Rayford Barnes.
- Chance from God (Comedy, 2015, duration: 85 min) live at 21.10 at TwentySevenfilm by Terry Jones, starring Simon Pegg, Kate Beckinsale, Robin Williams, Terry Gilliam, Eddie Izzard, Joanna Lumley, Rob Riggle, Robert Bathurst, Terry Jones, John Cleese, Michael Palin and Eric Idle.
- Raise your head (Drama, 2009, duration: 86 min.) on the air at 21.15 on Rai 5film by Alessandro Angelini with Sergio Castellitto, Gabriele Campanelli, Giorgio Colangeli, Anita Cravos, Augusto Fornari, Duccio Camerini, Pia Lanciotti, Gabriel Spahiu and Laura Ilie.
- Run, hide, fight – under siege (Drama, Action, 2020, duration: 109 min) aired at 21.20 on Rai 4Kyle Rankin film starring Isabelle May, Thomas Jane, Radha Mitchell, Eli Brown, Ollie Sholotan, Treat Williams, Barbara Crampton, Cyrus Arnold, Britton Cyr, Kathryn Davis, Brandon Germain, Joel Michaeli and Shelynn Mays.
- Summer in Barcelona (Sentimentale, 2015, duration: 89 min) live at 21.20 at Rai Premiumfilm by Dirk Regel, starring Alejandro Muñoz, Signa Dix, Sabina Postel, Julio Tehela, Jan Nahuel Hoefliger and Prado Rivera.
- The Karate Kid: The Legend Continues (action, drama, family, 1986, running time: 140 min) aired at 21.30 on TV8film by Harald Zwart, starring Jackie Chan, Jaden Smith, Taraji P. Henson, Wenwen Han, Rongguang Yu, Zhengsu Wu, Zhiheng Wang, Zhengwei Wang, Jared Minns, Shijia Liu, Yi Zhao, Bo Zhang, Luke Carberry, Cameron Hillman , Guy Samuel Brown and Rocky Shea.
- Steel: man of steel (Action, 1997, duration: 95 min) aired at 9:30 pm on Warner TVfilm by Kenneth Johnson starring Irma P. Hall, Gary Graham, Annabeth Gish, Judd Nelson, Charles Napier, Shaquille O’Neal, Eric Pierpoint, Richard Roundtree, Kerry Keane, Themby Locke, Tom Barry and Eric Sayet.
- I thought it was love but it was a buggy (Comedy, 1991, duration: 115 min) aired at 22:55 on Cine34a film by Massimo Troisi, with Massimo Troisi, Francesca Neri, Marco Messeri, Angelo Orlando, Natalia Bizzi, Gabriella Barbuti, Nuccia Fumo, Giovanni Febraro, Terence Nadesan, Alessia Salustri, Anna Teresa Rossini, Fiorenzo Serra, Antonio Sigillo, Corrado Taranto, Pia Velsi and Vittorio Viviani.
- My body will bury you (Drama, Historical, 2021, duration: 130 min) live at 23:05 on Rai Moviea film by Giovanni La Parola with Miriam Dalmasio, Antonia Truppo, Margaret Made, Rita Abela, Giovanni Calcagno, Guido Caprino, Filippo Pucillo, Simona Di Bella, Gigio Morra, Luciano Scarpa, Domenico Centamore, Giuseppe Squillaci, Salvatore Ragusa and Samuele Secret.
- A Score to Settle – the score to be settled (action, crime, drama, 2019, duration: 103 min) live at 23:10 on Paradise 4Sean Koo film with Nicolas Cage, Noah Le Gros, Carolina Vidra, Mahmoud Karim, Ian Tracy, Benjamin Bratt, Bailey Coppola, Dave Kenneth McKinnon, Zian Panagopoulos, Alex Alegria, Linda Koh, Anthony Timpano, Lynn Hall Young, etc. Sean Owen Roberts.
- 8 Ocean’s Friends (Action, Thriller, 2018, duration: 110 min) aired at 23:10 on TwentySevenfilm by Gary Ross starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awaffine, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Matt Damon, Dakota Fanning, Olivia Munn, Richard Armitage, Katie Holmes, James Corden and Kim. Kardashian.
- fair game (action, drama, thriller, 2010, duration: 104 min) aired at 23:30 on La7film by Doug Lyman, starring Naomi Watts, Sean Penn, Ty Burrell, Bruce McGill, Brooke Smith, Michael Kelly, David Denman, David Andrews, Noah Emmerich, Tim Griffin, Satya Bhabha, Sam Shepard, David Warshofsky, Ashley Gerasimovich, Anand Tiwari and Sean Patrick Reilly.
- TMNT – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (animation, action, adventure, 2007, running time: 86 min) aired at 11:30 p.m. on Warner TVfilm by Kevin Munro.
- Dunkirk (Drama, War, 2017, duration: 106 min) on the air at 23:40 on Irisfilm by Christopher Nolan, starring Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Mark Rylance, Kenneth Branagh, James D’Arcy, Harry Styles, Aneurin Barnard, Jack Lowden, Barry Keoghan, Finn Whitehead, Charlie Palmer Rothwell, Elliot Tittensor, Brian Vernel and Kevin Guthrie.
Other films airing on prime time TV tonight:
Movie shown on TV late tonight:
The editors are not responsible for any changes in the schedule that are not announced by the TV channels.
Source: Coming Soon
I am David Jack, an experienced writer with a passion for news and entertainment. I specialize in writing articles about the latest trends in the entertainment industry for News Unrolled, a leading online news website. My writing is often praised for its insight and clarity of language.