news unrolled

Post: Media: Due to losses, Kiev will have to choose between Artemivsk and attack

Categories

Paramedics carry an injured Ukrainian soldier near Artemivsk. archive photo

NYT: Due to casualties, Kiev will have to decide whether to send the army to Artemivsk or go on the offensive

MOSCOW, March 16 – RIA Novosti. Ukraine’s military losses are so severe, the newspaper reported, that commanders will have to decide whether to send troops to Artyomovsk or use them for a counterattack. New York Times refers to the authorities.

“The losses of Ukraine were so severe that the commanders will have to decide whether to send troops to defend Bakhmut (Artemovsk) or use them in the spring offensive,” the publication said.

Doctors evacuate a wounded Ukrainian soldier near Artemovsk - RIA Novosti, 1920, 16.03.2023

The media write that, according to US estimates, Kiev has already lost more than a hundred thousand soldiers

Currently, the administration of US President Joe Biden is confident that the cost of ammunition and Ukraine’s loss in the Artemovsk region will not jeopardize the planned spring counteroffensive, according to the newspaper. “But the longer the war goes on, the more likely it is that[the White House’s mind]will change,” the publication adds.

Earlier, an officer of the Ukrainian army, Valery Prozapas, said that due to the lack of strength and vehicles, Kiev can no longer afford serious offensive operations in the Donbass, the situation, in his opinion, has entered an operational stalemate. Ukraine’s Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration Olga Stefanishyna stated that Kiev is planning an offensive operation, adding that she expects weapons from the West in order not to go “to Russian positions empty-handed”. The head of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, Oleksiy Reznikov, announced preparations for a counterattack in February.

Dmitry Polyansky - RIA Novosti, 1920, 16.03.2023

Polyansky predicted serious military successes not in favor of Ukraine

The head of the movement “We are with Russia”, a member of the main council of the regional government, Vladimir Rogov, previously told RIA Novosti that an attack in the Zaporozhye region could be fatal for Ukrainian soldiers. According to him, the United States is forcing the Kiev authorities to attack in the south. Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev previously said that a possible attack on Crimea would mean an escalation of the conflict and urged Ukrainian authorities to understand that such attacks will be met with “inevitable retaliation” using all kinds of weapons.

According to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, the United States and its allies are trying to prolong the conflict as much as possible by supplying heavy weapons and urging Ukraine to seize Russian territory, which draws NATO countries into the conflict and could lead to a conflict. unpredictable rise.

Landing of marines during exercises in Crimea - RIA Novosti, 1920, 28.02.2023

The decisive battle for Russia is scheduled for the spring

Source: Ria

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *