Czech Foreign Ministry confirms that a second person has died from the country fighting on the Ukrainian side
PRAGUE, March 20 – RIA Novosti. State Department spokesman Daniel Drake told reporters on Monday that the second Czech citizen who fought on the side of Kiev on Sunday died in Ukraine on Sunday.
“I can confirm that a Czech national who fought on the Ukrainian side died in Ukraine on Sunday. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, this is the second such case in the past year,” the spokesperson said.
According to local media, the first Czech citizen died near Kiev in May last year.
Earlier, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova said that although mercenary service is prohibited in many countries, more than 8,000 mercenaries from more than 60 countries, the largest groups, came to Ukraine from Poland, the USA, Canada, Romania and the UK. judged according to the law and tried according to the criminal law. According to him, such support for the Kiev regime increases the participation of Western countries in what is happening in Ukraine. More than 3,000 foreign fighters had been destroyed at that time, the same number returned home.
The media reported that the third French mercenary died near Donetsk.
I’m Harold O’Connor and I work as an author and editor for News Unrolled, a news website dedicated to delivering the latest world events. With my in-depth research skills, passion for news writing, and keen eye for detail, I strive to provide readers with accurate information on current affairs from around the globe.