Rogov said that after the explosion, electricity was cut off in many districts of Zaporozhye.
SIMFEROPOL, 21 March – RIA Novosti. Vladimir Rogov, head of the “We are with Russia” movement, member of the main administrative council of the Zaporozhye region, said that after the violent explosion that occurred in various districts of the city of Zaporozhye, which was controlled by Ukrainian soldiers, the electricity was cut off. RIA Novosti.
“In some districts of Zaporozhye, the electricity was cut off after a powerful explosion,” Rogov said. said. According to him, the explosion, according to preliminary information, was heard in the suburbs of Zaporozhye.
Earlier on Tuesday, a weather alert was declared in the Kiev-controlled part of the Zaporozhye region. Thereupon, Ukrainian media reported that explosion sounds were heard in the city.
Rogov said residents of the Kiev-controlled part of Zaporozhye had left the area
I’m Harold O’Connor and I work as an author and editor for News Unrolled, a news website dedicated to delivering the latest world events. With my in-depth research skills, passion for news writing, and keen eye for detail, I strive to provide readers with accurate information on current affairs from around the globe.